Natural Coconut Shell Granular Active Carbon Filter Cartridges Absorbs 99% Residual Chlorine, Odors, VOC, Supplort OEM & ODM Design from Factory.
OEM Private Label Wholesale iSpring FG15 Compatible GAC Carbon Filters
Made of premium granular activated carbon. Effectively reduces Chlorine, sand, rust, sediment, odor and discoloration. Suggest for 3 stage water filtration system use.
- Item: Granular Carbon Water Filter
- Model: GAC10
- Size: 10 x 2.5 inches
- Cert.: NSF/ANSI 42
- Replaces: iSpring FG15
- Product Details
- Company Profile
- Request a Quote
1. Made of granular activated carbon, which has excellent adsorption capacity and can effectively reduce Chlorine, sand, rust, sediment, odor and discoloration. With more micropores on its surface, so it has a strong adsorption capacity and can absorb various impurities and organic pollutants in the water.
2. Carbon is well known for its unique absorbing ability, a pound of carbon is able to provide up 125 acres of filtering surface area. Our whole house carbon filter is made of 100% granular activated carbon block to filter most sediments. Innovative sintering technology ensures high absorbing capacity offers a much finer filtration of suspended particles and dirt.
3. Our filters are produced under the ISO9001 standard and inspected under strict quality control. Each filter is produced through 34 production processes, 400PSI pressure test, 10,000 water hammer tests, and 6 independent tests.
4. Suggest to be used in 3 Stage filtration protection, this filter is designed to provide professional filtration performance both for well water and for tap water. This whole house filtration system will provide healthy and safe water for your entire family.
5. YUNDA FILTER has 20 years of expertise and 200 patents in the water filtration industry. Every year it provides filtration solutions to more than 200 million family worldwide, uses advanced filtration technology to ensure high quality water. Trust us, make YUNDA FILTER your business partner.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Q: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: Normal order: 100—200 pcs; OEM order: 500 pcs.
2. Q: What payment methods your company use?
A: 30% in advance, the balance against the copy of the B/L.
3. Q: What transportation terms you provide?
A: We offer EXW, FOB, CIF, DDP upon bulk order transportation and delivery.
4. Q: How is your product delivered?
A: Samples: DHL/TNT/UPS expresses; Bulk goods: sea transportation.
5. Q: Is your product suitable for small businesses?
A: We supply products for small business owners.
6. Q: Do you offer a free trial or demo of your product?
A: We offer free samples for tests before official orders.
7. Q: Do you offer custom plans or packages for larger organizations?
A: We support OEM, ODM, private label and packages based on requirements.
8. Q: What information should I let you know if I want to get a quotation?
A: 1) Model number. 2) Size and dimension. 3) Function requirements. 4) The brand. 5) Quantity.
Welcome to our company website, thank you for your letter, we will give you a reply in the first time, would you please leave your information and contact way!